Some examples include:
• To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests
• To register and service your account
• To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions
• To provide customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls
• To help us improve and customize our service offerings, Web site, and advertising
• To send you information about our products, services, and promotions
• To protect the security or integrity of our Web site and our business
• To assist with credit qualification and applications.
To accomplish these purposes, we may combine personal and non-personal information we collect online with offline information, including information from third parties.